My family and I live in CA.We have placed several reviews on here due to poor service etc.

After our last trip to Mexico we decided to take a moment to spread the word when we were actually PLEASED with something! We purchased a Vacation/Travel Club membership with Wholesale Travel Club International during a recent visit to Las Vegas. We are frequent travelers and are always looking for a "deal" when we go as we are more frugal these days than in times past.

We loved everything that we heard there and did join that day (not something we normally EVER do).

We were impressed with the office, and the people, and the website, and I guess "rolled the dice" since we were in Vegas! I must say we could NOT be more pleased with our 1st two trips. We immediately confirmed into the Hilton Grand Resort in Las Vegas and stayed in a beautiful two bedroom condo (and moved out of the Mirage) for only $69.00 per night! We were shocked!

However when we made our next reservation a month later for Cabo, we were sure that we would hear "not available" or if it was it would be much more than they had said it would be. Happy to report that our fears were unfounded, and we were confirmed into an absolutely beautiful ocean front villa with a full kitchen and spa tub for a total of $499.00 for the WEEK! We are still somewhat shocked at the deal, but have now decided to tell everyone we know about WRCI. Best trip we EVER had!

If it does not continue we will advise the world...but so far Wholesale Resort Club International is the best decision we have ever made. Only wish we had heard about them sooner.

Stay tuned!

Had an Experience with Wholesale Resort Club International?

Comments

This Company has evidentially been closed for some time due to a death I was told.They are reopening supposedly, I was hired last week and everyday it is a new excuse that work can't start.

They have now put me off for 10 days!!!Everyday I call or text and it's always "we will know by tomorrow", we are meeting today and I'll have an answer by 11am that was the last one it was Monday and I'm tired so I'm back to looking for a job but I guess I should be glad I would hate to work for free!!!!

I worked at Wholesale Resort Club International and I can report that this guy never bought anything from WRCI This is a bogus plant by Steve Piro the owner who never pays his salesman and does not pay tour generator Jim Dune.